Thursday, February 9, 2012

Art by Chamo San

I'm a big fan of the blog called "Doodlers Anonymous." Anytime I feel like I am in an "art funk" I will grab my laptop and start browsing through their site. Lots of interesting and fun new art styles. This artist in particular, Chamo San, had posted these figurative studies from their Moleskin sketchbook. It brought me back to whenever I was teaching my Art II students about Leonardo Da Vinci's anatomy studies in his journals. Gotta love the work of the Renaissance masters.

Anyhoo, I just love these!! I'm a huge fan of having the human figure as the focal point of a work of art so I enjoyed these thoroughly. Makes me totally miss figure drawing class in college (which turned out to be my favorite studio class I've ever taken).

Enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment