Monday, July 2, 2012

#crapmyfiancesays

Thought I would begin with a fun twitter hash tag since I'm a tweet-a-holic.

Let me just begin by saying that I seriously have the best fiance in the world. I know what you're thinking ("you're supposed to say that about the guy you're marrying, Mallorey") but I say it because it is just the God-honest truth. WHY is Matt the best fiance in the world? He's pretty much FREE ENTERTAINMENT.

Seriously, Matt has and always will be *hilarious*. Ever since we were college friends, it's been one of those relationships where we would be with a big group of friends, one thing would happen, we would look at each other and crack up laughing, when everyone else is silent looking at us like "the heck are they laughing at?" because we were the only ones who thought that particular thing was funny.

But anyhow.

We're spending a day in Nashville hanging out while we wait to go see The Amazing Spider-man in IMAX (nerdy much?). We spent a good amount of time together in the car driving all over the city and I kept thinking to myself "I wish I could record half the things you say so everyone will see how crazy you are." Since I didn't have a recorder, I thought I would share some funny Matt Garrett moments with you here. Enjoy.

----

Me: Hey baby, I'm trying to tape up these boxes. Would you mind handing me the scissors and the ta-
Matt: SHUT YOUR MOUTH WOMAN! DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO SPEAK?! GET BACK IN THAT KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A SANDWHI--- I'm just kidding, baby. Here you go. *smile*


Me: *spending a good 5 minutes complaining about co-workers* I'm just sick to death of being treated like dirt by people who get on my ever-loving nerves.
Matt: Yeah.... I know exactly what you mean. I have some co-workers I can't stand either.... You know what I do though? I DEAL WITH IT!

Me: Turn left up here at the light.
Matt: No, I turn right up here.
Me: No, the GPS is telling you to go left. Hurry...you're gonna miss it!
Matt: *swerves to take the left turn at the last minute* See baby, I told you it was left! But you neeeeever listen to me. *smile*

*out to eat dinner at Cheddars*
Me: Mmmm, this chicken is sooo goo-
Matt: *loudly* SHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......*whispers* Women don't talk.

More to come soon. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment