Saturday, March 3, 2012

My new online addiction

So I know it's been a bit since I have blogged, I wanted to wait till I actually had something to blog about (how lame does that sound). As I was surfing the internet the other day I came across the BEST new website.


Here is just an assortment of items I that has been placed on my "must buy" list.
ARCADE LIGHT SWITCHES!! I WILL own this in my first house.

Pac Man wall stickers, this would be amazingly perfect for a game room!
Portable Cube Cookie Jar. My inner nerd is crying with happiness.
All around corner brownie cooking tray. MORE CORNER PIECES!
A flippin' SWEET futuristic water faucet. This thing was only 35 bucks!
Nikon camera lens coffe mug- WHA WHAT?!!!



As far as other news goes:
-The third 9 weeks has ended at school, which means only 9 more weeks left till SUMMER BREAK. Yes, this is the single best perks of being a teacher.

-Had an job interview with an outstanding magnet school in Murfreesboro. I've never wanted a job this bad in all my life. My aunt has taught under the principal for 5 years and has told me so many great things about him. She even went the extra step and called him up giving him a big recommendation for me. As many of you already know, connections are everything in the world of careers. I'm faithful and believing this is finally the job I have been waiting for.

-Have indulged myself into some new TV shows. That's what you tend to do whenever you live by yourself in a 2 bedroom apartment away from your friends and family, you find ways to spend time. Among my favorite new TV shows (and yes I know I am late on this band wagon) is The Big Bang Theory. I am SO happy they made a sitcom centered on nerds, I have always had a thing for nerdy guys. And here are some of my all time favorite Sheldon moments:


HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

LOVE when he imitates his parents.

LOL Even geniuses get gas!

No comments:

Post a Comment